Monday, December 2, 2019

Finals and the Gym

11/16/19
TS: 7:09 Pm

During finals week, the gym becomes harder than ever to get too. With the added pressure of school ending and tests being at the for front its hard to make time for physical activity. While that is all true I believe its crucial to still and get some exercise in, even if its not the typical workload. I like to instead of going to the ARC to do a body weight exercise in my room to save time. That way I can still get some activity in my day and save time to study. Furthermore, during finals i think its important to acknowledge what you have to do and if you cant make it to the gym or do a variation of your normal workout that it is okay to skip a day to be better another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment